JAPAN SOCIETY OF SPORT SOCIOLOGY
The Japan Society of Sport Sociology was established in March 1991.
The purpose of it is to understand sport sociologically, in all its social manifestations.
Following are quite a few aspects of our activity.
In case you have further interest in detail, we strongly recommend you equip yourself with a Japanized Operating System and visit our Official Site.
Or you can contact us through an email to the Secretary of JSSS.
updated : November, 2007
- JSSS Board of Directors (2007-2008)
- History of the Society (1991-2007)
- 2008 Conference (March 17-18)
- From the Secretariat (How to Join JSSS, etc.)
- The Japan Journal of Sport Sociology
Links to Related Professional Societies/Associations
- The International Sociology of Sport Association (ISSA)
- The North American Society for the Sociology of Sport (NASSS)